Clean Strip from Jay Leno’s Garage is a concentrated car wash shampoo that is blended with strong cleaning agents that help to remove previous wax and sealant applications.
It's a car wash soap that is developed for preparing your paint correction or to ensure you’re applying paint protection to a clean surface.
- Thick, foaming lather helps to lift dirt & grime away from your paint
- Safely strips away previous wax or paint sealant applications
- Helps new coating, sealant, or wax applications to create a strong bond with the surface
- Can reveal hidden scratches & swirls marks
- Ideal for use prior to a claying procedure to help remove embedded dirt particles
Directions for use:
Great for use with a traditional hose & bucket, with a foam gun, or even a pressure washer & foam cannon setup. If using a traditional hose & bucket, we suggest using the two-bucket car wash method.
Directions for use with 20-litre bucket:
1. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to an empty bucket. Spray a pressurized blast of water to fill the bucket and produce loads of luxurious suds.
2. Wash car or truck with your normal wash routine.
Directions for use with a foam gun or foam cannon setup:
1. Fill the water/soap reservoir with clean water until almost full. Note if there are any fill lines printed on the bottle.
2. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to the water/soap reservoir.
3. Attach to foam gun/cannon and use per manufacturer's instructions.