Looking for the best DIY Ceramic Coating Kit that will provide months of durable, hydrophobic paint protection?
Radiant is an easy-to-use and sprayable SiO2 ceramic coating that you can do in minutes from the comfort of your garage or driveway.
Save time and money with this easy-to-apply DIY ceramic coating kit.
- Leaves behind a brilliant, radiating shine
- Adds depth & clarity to any color paint
- Creates an ultra-slick, hydrophobic coating
- Easy spray-on, wipe-off application
- Safe for use on all surfaces
This kit includes:
(1) 16oz bottle of Radiant
Directions for use: (See instructional video below)
1. Surface should be clean of any previous wax or sealant applications. Radiant can be applied as a booster to existing ceramic coatings.
2. Make sure the surface is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight. Radiant can be applied while the vehicle is still wet after a wash & rinse, or after the vehicle has been dried. Using it as a drying aid will extend working time and help to avoid streaks.
4. With another dry microfiber towel, buff Radiant to a beautiful shine.
5. Once finished with the entire vehicle, allow 30-60 minutes for Radiant to cure. Avoid getting the surface wet during the curing period.