4. Protect and Care For Your Leather
Water damage can be a nightmare as spillages or rain coming through open windows mixes with food or drink to stain your leather. We all know someone who isn’t quite as careful as we’d like—pretty annoying!
It’s sod's law, you know it’s going to happen. And when you do think your leather is finally ruined the best thing you can do is have a Leather Care Kit
on hand in the boot. First of all, and we all relate to this, it’s going to calm you down the when you realise you have it on you!
Second, you have a great chance at saving your leather if you can treat it as soon as possible before the stain sets.
- Pretreat the stain or the whole leather seat if you’re doing a general clean by applying the conditioner with the YoYo Conditioner Applicators.
- Squeeze the applicator several times before applying so the conditioner goes right through and then gently dab the stain soaking it up.
- Clean the area with one of your dry Microfiber Utility Towels
- Next, wrap the other Microfiber Utility Towel over your remaining Applicator and pour some leather cleaner and apply it to the area rubbing gently in circular motions.
- Rub dry again with your other Microfiber Utility Towel and you’re done!