Vehicle Wash from Jay Leno’s Garage is a foaming car wash shampoo that is super-concentrated and PH-neutral. Can be used with a regular bucket wash or in a foam cannon/sprayer.
- Thick, foaming lather helps to lift dirt & grime away from your paint
- The PH-neutral formula rinses clean without any soap residue left behind
- Ultra-slick lubrication helps prevent surface scratches while washing
- Will not water spot, can be used in direct sunlight
- Does not remove prior wax or sealant applications
Directions for use:
Great for use with a traditional hose & bucket, with a foam gun, or even a pressure washer & foam cannon setup. If using a traditional hose & bucket, we suggest using the two-bucket car wash method.
Directions for use with 20 Litre bucket:
1. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to an empty bucket. Spray a pressurised blast of water to fill the bucket and produce loads of luxurious suds.
2. Wash car or truck with your normal wash routine.
Directions for use with a foam gun or foam cannon setup:
1. Fill the water/soap reservoir with clean water until almost full. Note if there are any fill lines printed on the bottle.
2. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to the water/soap reservoir.
3. Attach to foam gun/cannon and use per manufacturer's instructions.