Clean Strip from Jay Leno’s Garage is a concentrated car wash shampoo that is blended with strong cleaning agents that help to remove previous wax and sealant applications. Great for preparing your paint for defect correction, or to ensure you’re applying paint protection to a clean surface.
- Thick, foaming lather helps to lift dirt & grime away from your paint
- Safely strips away previous wax or paint sealant applications
- Helps new coating, sealant, or wax applications to create a strong bond with the surface
- Can reveal hidden scratches & swirls marks
- Ideal for use prior to a claying procedure to help remove embedded dirt particles
Directions for use:
Great for use with a traditional hose & bucket, with a foam gun, or even a pressure washer & foam cannon setup. If using a traditional hose & bucket, we suggest using the two-bucket car wash method.
Directions for use with 5-gallon bucket:
1. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to an empty bucket. Spray a pressurized blast of water to fill the bucket and produce loads of luxurious suds.
2. Wash car or truck with your normal wash routine.
Directions for use with a foam gun or foam cannon setup:
1. Fill the water/soap reservoir with clean water until almost full. Note if there are any fill lines printed on the bottle.
2. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to the water/soap reservoir.
3. Attach to foam gun/cannon and use per manufacturer's instructions.