Radiant is an easy-to-use, sprayable, SiO2-based ceramic coating that provides months of durable, hydrophobic paint protection!
- Leaves behind a brilliant, radiating shine
- Adds depth & clarity to any color paint
- Creates an ultra-slick, hydrophobic coating
- Easy spray-on, wipe-off application
- Safe for use on all surfaces
What's the difference between a sealant and a wax?
This question comes up a lot! There's actually a number of differences between the two. We cover the differences and benefits of each in a blog post, you can read more about it here!
Directions for use: (See instructional video below)
1. Surface should be clean of any previous wax or sealant applications. Radiant can be applied as a booster to existing ceramic coatings.
2. Make sure the surface is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight. Radiant can be applied while the vehicle is still wet after a wash & rinse, or after the vehicle has been dried. Using it as a drying aid will extend working time and help to avoid streaks.
4. With another dry microfiber towel, buff Radiant to a beautiful shine.
5. Once finished with the entire vehicle, allow 30-60 minutes for Radiant to cure. Avoid getting the surface wet during the curing period.