Are you looking for the best multi-purpose cleaner for your car care and detailing needs?
Got dirty off-road tyres?
All-Purpose Cleaner from Jay Leno’s Garage Australia is a versatile cleaning solution and a must-have product in your car wash arsenal.
It's the best product for cleaning your engine bay, tyres, offroad tyres, and other areas of your car, motorbike, or truck.
All-Purpose Cleaner will remove tough dirt, grease, road grime & oil while remaining gentle enough to remove tough stains from surfaces like fabric & carpet.
- Easily & effectively cleans any surface
- Heavy-duty formulation breaks down tough dirt & grime
- Best product for cleaning wheels, tyres, engine bays, undercarriage, carpets, fabric, plastic & vinyl
- Dilute to clean delicate surfaces
- Remove stains & odors from upholstery
Use Jay’s All Purpose Cleaner at full strength for tough, grimy jobs. It can also be diluted to clean even delicate services like fabric & carpet. Versatile enough for any detailing job inside or out of your car or truck. The non-caustic formulation will remove dirt & grime without changing the touch, look & feel of plastics, metals, painted surfaces, carpet, cloth/fabric, & rubber surfaces.
Great for use on floor mats & mud flaps. Easily clean rocker panels, engine bays, exhaust tips, wheels, tires, & engine bays. It can be used with foam cannon or a foaming pump sprayer to achieve a deep cleaning lather.
Directions for use:
Can be used in direct sunlight, but we suggest using it in a shaded area when the surface is cool to the touch. Pour a few ounces into a bucket of clean water to use as a brush soak solution. Use at full strength for heavy-duty cleaning. Dilute with clean or distilled water to clean sensitive surfaces.
1. For exterior surfaces, rinse with clean water first to remove loose dirt & debris.
2. Spray directly onto the surface to be cleaned. Let soak for a few moments to allow the formula to break down dirt & grime.
3. Scrub stubborn stains with a brush that is safe for use on the cleaning surface.
4. Rinse the area with clean water. If cleaning interior surfaces, blot dry with a microfiber or terry cloth towel.