Our Leather Cleaner is designed to gently lift away dirt, residue, grease, denim transfer, body oils, and stains from natural leather, new OEM sealed leather and synthetic leather alternatives.
- Safely clean sensitive leather surfaces
- Helps to preserve strength, durability & appearance
- Penetrates deeply to lift stubborn stains
- Great for cleaning natural, new OEM, synthetic & patent leather surfaces
Properly treated leather should have a soft, supple, satin finish. Unless it’s patent, leather shouldn’t be shiny or slick. Build up from body oils, dirt & other types of grime tend to give the leather a glossy appearance. Our Leather Cleaner gently lifts these embedded contaminants from deep within the pores of the material yet still retains the natural durability of the leather.
Directions for use:
Always test an inconspicuous area before use to ensure colorfastness.
1. For light-duty cleaning, spray Leather Cleaner onto a clean microfiber towel.
2. Gently scrub the area to be cleaned.
3. Wipe away the residue with a clean microfiber towel.
4. For stubborn stains, spray Leather Cleaner directly onto the desired surface. Repeat steps 2 & 3.