Do you have no access to water to wash your car? Or your car just needs a quick wash and you don't have time to get the hose and bucket out?
Eco Wash waterless wash is the best way to remove light dirt or dust from your paint so you don't need to use a hose & bucket each time.
This premium waterless wash will save you lots of time, make your car, motorbike, truck or boat look great, and won't scratch your precious paint.
Eco Wash is the perfect solution if you live in an apartment building or somewhere with no access to water, or no ability to use a hose & bucket.
Just spray and wipe the dirt away, leaving a long-lasting gloss finish.
- Quickly wash your car/truck without the hose & bucket
- Leaves behind a protective layer of paint sealant
- Great for detailing when access to water is limited
- The super-slick formula encapsulates dirt particles
- Pair with a high-pile, or waffle weave microfiber towel
Directions for use:
Always wash your car or truck in a shaded area, and ensure the surface is cool to the touch. We suggest using a waffle weave, or a high-pile microfiber towel. These types of towels will help lift and trap dirt up and away from the surface.
1. Spray Eco Wash one panel at a time.
2. Spray Eco Wash liberally onto the surface. Allow 30 - 60 seconds for the solution to emulsify (break down) dirt, dust & road grime.
3. Using a clean side of your microfiber towel, wipe in a single direction and lift away dirt. When using a waterless wash it is important to avoid swirling motions, this can drive dirt particles into the surface and cause scratches or swirls.
4. Continuously shift/flip your towel to a clean section as you're wiping away dirt & grime in different sections.
5. Once the surface is free of dirt & debris, use a second, clean microfiber towel to buff the surface to a beautiful shine.