Is your car or truck only “sort of” dirty? Could it use a quick touch-up, but doesn’t justify the whole hose & bucket routine? Eco Wash from Leno’s Garage is a handy way to give your vehicle a quick clean-up!
- Quickly wash your car/truck without the hose & bucket
- Leaves behind a protective layer of paint sealant
- Great for detailing when access to water is limited
- The super-slick formula encapsulates dirt particles
- Pair with a high-pile, or waffle weave microfiber towel
Directions for use:
Always wash your car or truck in a shaded area, and ensure the surface is cool to the touch. We suggest using a waffle weave, or high-pile microfiber towel. These types of towels will help lift and trap dirt up and away from the surface.
1. Work small areas at a time.
2. Spray Eco Wash liberally onto the surface. Allow a 30 - 60 seconds for the solution to emulsify (break down) dirt, dust & road grime.
3. Using a clean side of your microfiber towel, wipe in a single direction and lift away dirt. When using a waterless wash it is important to avoid swirling motions, this can drive dirt particles into the surface and cause scratches or swirls.
4. Continuously shift/flip your towel to a clean section as you're wiping away dirt & grime in different sections.
5. Once the surface is free of dirt & debris, use a second, clean microfiber towel to buff the surface to a beautiful shine.