Want the best Waterless Wash Kit to clean your car or motorcycle?
Don't have any access to water to wash your pride and joy or have enough time to get the hose and bucket out?
You will save lots of time and water when you use this premium Waterless Wash Kit.
Our Eco Wash Kit from Jay Leno's Garage Australia is the best waterless wash to remove light dirt or dust from your paint, so you don't need to use a hose & bucket each time.
Plus, it won't scratch your precious paint.
This premium waterless wash kit will save you lots of time and make your car, SUV, motorcycle, truck, or boat look great.
Eco Wash Kit is the perfect solution to wash your car if you live in an apartment building or somewhere with no access to water, or no ability to use a hose & bucket.
Just spray and wipe the dirt away, leaving a long-lasting gloss finish.
- Wash, wax, and protect without washing or rinsing!
- Eco Wash contains advanced lubricants and emulsifiers that prevent scratching
- Spray on/Wipe off formula gently removes light buildup and dust
Jay Leno’s Garage Eco Wash Kit is the best waterless wash you'll try and one of our most popular products. This advanced waterless-wash formula is the perfect solution if access to water is limited, or you’re trying to limit water use. Safe for use on lightly contaminated surfaces.
Eco Wash contains advanced lubricants and emulsifiers to help remove light dust without scratching or swirling. Eco Wash Kit includes both a 16oz bottle of Eco Wash and our premium Eco Wash Microfiber Waffle Weave Towel.
Directions for use:
Always wash your car or truck in a shaded area, and ensure the surface is cool to the touch. We suggest using a waffle weave, or a high-pile microfiber towel. These types of towels will help lift and trap dirt up and away from the surface.
1. Work small areas at a time.
2. Spray Eco Wash liberally onto the surface. Allow 30 - 60 seconds for the solution to emulsify (break down) dirt, dust & road grime.
3. Using a clean side of your microfiber towel, wipe in a single direction and lift away dirt. When using a waterless wash it is important to avoid swirling motions, this can drive dirt particles into the surface and cause scratches or swirls.
4. Continuously shift/flip your towel to a clean section as you're wiping away dirt & grime in different sections.
5. Once the surface is free of dirt & debris, use a second, clean microfiber towel to buff the surface to a beautiful shine.