Want the best DIY Ceramic Coating for your car, motorbike, truck or boat?
Radiant is a premium, easy-to-use, and sprayable SiO2 ceramic coating that will provide months of durable, hydrophobic paint protection!
Save time and money when you use our DIY ceramic coating Radiant from the comfort of your own garage or driveway.
- Radiant leaves behind a brilliant, radiating shine
- Adds depth & clarity to any color paint
- Creates an ultra-slick, hydrophobic coating
- Easy spray-on, wipe-off application
- Safe for use on all surfaces
Directions for use: (See instructional video below)
1. Surface should be clean of any previous wax or sealant applications. Radiant can be applied as a booster to existing ceramic coatings.
2. Make sure the surface is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight. Radiant can be applied while the vehicle is still wet after a wash & rinse, or after the vehicle has been dried. Using it as a drying aid will extend working time and help to avoid streaks.
4. With another dry microfiber towel, buff Radiant to a beautiful shine.
5. Once finished with the entire vehicle, allow 30-60 minutes for Radiant to cure. Avoid getting the surface wet during the curing period.